So I may or may not have mentioned that they called me as Young Women's President 6 months ago. That may be a big part of why I have disappeared, I've never been so busy in my life. But I love the girls with all my heart and the boys I get to work with are amazing too. It's such a humbling and worth while calling and I feel very blessed to be surrounded by these amazing young women. We have a weekly mutual activity on Tuesday nights and then we have lots of other fun activities on top of those, plus I try to make it to the girls school activities and sporting events when I can. Every May we have a Modest is Hottest Prom for the kids, to encourage them to wear modest clothing in a world where modest isn't the fashion. Before the prom we put on a dinner. The dance is for the 14 to 18 crowd, but we invited our 12 and 13 year old girls to come to the dinner then took them out to a movie and dessert afterwards so they would be able to dress up too and have something fun to look forward to too.



Aspen giving me the evil eye : )
The 12 and 13 year old's off for a night of fun.

Emma in the pink floral made her dress, by her self, I was super impressed.
Love them all!!!

Sitting around playing games and chatting.

I don't even know... But don't worry this is normal : )

Yep and that is normal too.


Dance parties till all hours.

Yep this is what I look like at 1am.









Not sure how we started doing the worm, but oh my land it was funny!!


Marnae had to show us all up and do the splits, yep she's had 4 kids and can still do that, amazing!!

3am Yoga anyone??





3 comments:
your such a cool yw pres. I love you!
I miss those girls! Tell them hi and send them my love. They are so beautiful! It's a hard calling, but comes with MANY blessings doesn't it?
I think you're the best YW pres. in the whole world!!! Katelyn can't wait to be in YW..... pretty much because you are so awesome!
Post a Comment