Monday, August 1, 2011

What Happens at Camp....

Stays at camp??
Maybe before there were cameras.....
For example: this sweet shot was featured at the Girls Camp Fire Side. My MML's in all their glory!!! But at least I can prove to posterity that I did the polar dip right?? :)

Photobucket

Girls camp rocked!!!

8 comments:

Liz said...

You go girl! I miss you! Call me when you get a breather!

Liz

Kristen Moss said...

you are pretty much one of my favorite people in the whole world. Plus you have amazing legs.

Paula said...

You rock! I miss girls camp in Oregon!

Kirsten said...

Thanks Kristen I feel the same way about you. Love you girl!!!

Kirsten said...

Liz I will call you for sure. Hope you had a great time on your vacation!!!

Kirsten said...

Thanks Paula!!! I miss you!!!

Radke said...

So amazing! Girls camp was the best! One of these years I will have to do the polar dip. Maybe on a year when it's a little warmer outside. You are crazy, girl! Love ya!

Unknown said...

You are AMAZING!