Where have I been?? Everywhere... Well it feels like it anyway. I will start posting all of that over the next couple of weeks so stay tuned.
The plan this summer was to sign up P-man for a camp. He's 7, and I thought a day camp might be something he would really enjoy. His buddy Karson wanted to do a camp too, so his mom (Tami) and I chatted and decided yes.... But by the time we got around to signing up for Jedi camp it was all booked up. So Tami and I decided hey, why not do our own. So here are the keys to having a successful Jedi camp.
Get a Jedi Master (in this case 13 year old Kyler aka Karson's older brother.) A assistant (in this case 11 year old Kaitlyn aka Karson's older sister.) Ask a couple more friends. Decided to put on camp with a amazing and very creative gal, Tami, who thinks of it all while you stand by in AWE!!! For Jedi robes, take old tan and white sheets and cut them to make the perfect Jedi robe. Tami's idea!!! Take blue pool noodles and cut them down to the correct size then put duct tape on one end to make a handle and wah lah you have a light saber, again Tami's idea, I told you she's amazing.... Now that you have the attire and tools let your Jedi Master take over and teach them all the moves they need in order to graduate from the Jedi academy.

Here they are practicing.


Our amazing Jedi master who knew a ton of cool defensive and offensive moves might I add.





What did we do at camp?? We made Jedi Cruisers out of boxes, did obstacle courses, went swimming, made light saber treats out of stick pretzels dipped in chocolate (Tami). Played Lego Star Wars on the Wii, had some fun Jedi training sessions, ate lots of snacks and swam some more. Camp lasted 5 days and the 5th day we had our graduation ceremony. All the families came and we had fun passing the final test, defeating the Death Star, in our case a pinata that again Tami made. Are you in awe yet??
Miss T taking a turn at destroying the death star.


Now Miss E

Then Busy...

And finally P-man

After the Death Star was destroyed and the candy divided up each of the boys got a certificate.




2 comments:
That is the cutest thing I ever heard! You guys win Mom of the year award!!!
LOVE it ALL!!!! =D
Post a Comment