My baby turned 7, how is that possible?? His Birthday was on a Sunday this year so we did most of the celebrating on Saturday.



This year we gave P-man the choice to either have his friends over for a party at our house, or to pick 2 friends to go with us to the local wave pool for some water fun. He chose the wave pool. We had cupcakes and presents and then piled in the car and headed to the pool.










Miss E
Nana and Grandpa came for the fun and to help keep track of the 6 kiddos.


The birthday boy!!

Miss E


Miss E
Miss T


Miss T and Daddy




Miss E found the goggles and wore them for a 1/2 hour, she looked so cute sporting them.


Miss T
We were at the wave pool for 6 hours and we still had to drag the kids out of the water, especially Busy.
On P-man's actual birthday we went south for our nieces baby blessing. When we got home that afternoon, I started making his favorite dinner, Chinese food, and we had Nana, Grandpa, Grandma and Grandpa over for dinner, mud pie and presents.
Miss E


Miss T

Sorry lots of pictures. Happy birthday buddy, we love you!!!
Thursday, April 14, 2011
P-man Turns 7
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love seeing how your beautiful family is growing! I had forgotten that P-man and Jenna are the same age. She turned 7 last month. Isn't it amazing the changes that are going on right now? I don't suppose P-man is coming home from school singing the chorus to Soul Sister or Baby, is he? ;)
So glad he had a wonderful birthday!
Miss you!
YOU seriously win the coolest person, awesome mom, and amazing person award! I don't know how you do it all! What a fun birthday! Your kids are beautiful and adorable and I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO glad that we got to see each other and that we got to meet your family! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
Kirsten! I can't believe he is 7!!! I loved the donut cake in the morning. I love how you do birthdays, just reminds me of how much fun you always have. Your kids are so lucky. Love you!
I haven't checked in forever. I am amazed that "my young women" have children that are growing up so quickly. What fun to see how well you've turned out and that mothering is something you do with dedication and zest. I especially liked seeing your Mom get into the birthday spirit- what a good grandma.
Post a Comment