Monday, August 8, 2011

We Went to See Aunties and Uncles Part 2

Next stop Provo to visit Uncle Leigh and Aunt Ally. We were super excited to see them and Uncle Leigh was super excited that we were there because now he could go to Pirate Island for dinner. Ally wouldn't let him go with out kids : )
Photobucket
Waiting for our pizza
Photobucket
Yep he got into it.
Photobucket
Busy loved all the cool pirates around and wanted her pictures with them.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh boy, treasure.
Photobucket
Not sure what they think.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We went swimming at the pool at our hotel.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And played video games.
Photobucket
More swimming.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
More video games.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I took a van load of baby stuff and Miss E and Miss T couldn't get enough of this swing.

Photobucket
Miss T after a week of travel.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We had such a blast, and just a couple weeks after we came home Lyla and Kendal arrived. We miss our Aunties and Uncles, and wish we were all living closer.

2 comments:

Derrick and Melissa said...

So fun and so BUMMED I didn't know you were around. Wish I could have seen ya!

Dani said...

Looks like you had a great time! I can't believe how big your babies are getting! Such little cuties!