Thursday, December 1, 2011

They're "Free", They're "Free".

Aka They're three, they're three, but the way they say it, is so much cuter. Where has the last 3 years gone?? It is hard to believe my babies are 3.

Photobucket
Here they are having our traditional birthday breakfast.
Photobucket
Here is Miss E sad because we started to sing to Miss T first.
Photobucket
Here they both are after getting sung too. Miss E is happy again.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Made some princess cakes for my little princesses.
Photobucket
Miss E's cake.
Photobucket
Miss T's cake.

We had a pretty low key day, the older 2 were at school. Tami came over and hung out for a bit and I decorated the cakes. Then that night we had cake, ice cream and presents. It was a great day.

Photobucket
Miss E, where do I even begin. She is my little helper and such a little mommy. She is always willing to help me get stuff done, even if her help isn't necessary or wanted you get it :). She loves to "wash" dishes. She is quick to get an item that her brother or sisters might need, like if Miss T is sad she will run and get her blanket. She loves to snuggle and loves to sit on my lap while we watch t.v. I work on the computer or read.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss T is our Miss Bossy Pants. She is very quick to tell you exactly what it is she needs you to do. She is funny and smart and holds her own. The other day I heard her talking in the other room and I thought it was Busy. They aren't babies anymore. Miss T tells you all sorts of things and loves to dress up. They are amazing and funny and always staying busy. Happy Birthday Sweet Girls we love you!!!

1 comments:

Tia Hopper said...

THREE?!!!! What? I STILL think of them as little babies! Wow, I can't even get over it!! They look so old!! And I hate how gorgeous your cakes look! You are so talented!! You're one of the best Mom's I know!!