Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yes, more strawberries.....






Liz and her darling little guy.
Nic and her "Michael Jackson glove"
All of our strawberries.


So yes we went strawberry picking again and had a lot of fun. Leigh and Ally came with this time, and according to Leigh he should do this professionally he is soooooo good at it. Always modest, that Leigh : ) We picked 5 buckets, yummy!!!!

3 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

So much fun. Autumn and I went picking berries saturday, but we had a bad strawberry season here, not many good ones. We got raspberries and blueberries, yummy, and we had lots of mommy daughter fun.

Renee said...

I love strawberries, they look so yummy. I miss the blackberries there and being able to go out and pick some for homemade ice cream. I do have blackberry bushes here in my front yard, but unfortuanly they have poison ivy all over them. Yep poison ivy. It grows like crazy here, that I hate. I also have two mulberry bushes.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. I am seeing everyones blogs with strawberries and it makes me want them. Maybe after school is out we will be able to go as long as the season isn't over.