Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Some Randomness

Melissa sent me a few pictures that I wanted to share.
When Melissa took this picture I said I wanted a copy because this is the picture I was going to take to the police station when I go to bail the three of them out in 13 years : ) Just kidding!!!

Alley and Busy
The cute couple that actully got to eat at their reception : )

5 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

I love your hair in the wedding pics. You look so cute with a bob.

Renee said...

I love the picture of Busy in the rocking chair. Very cute!!!!

Julee and Matt said...

Tell "P" and Busy to stop growing up so fast!! I just saw them and they look like they have gotten so much bigger. I miss you guys!

The Big B's said...

Wanted to say "Hi" the family looks great. Hope your doing well. Love ya Jen

The Cottle Family said...

looks like you have had a crazy summer, I know that we have, things are just starting to slow down for us. How are the twins! Love April