This past weekend we went camping with Nana and Grandpa. We had a great time, it has turned into a tradition to have our family camping trip in October. After a couple years of being miserable in the rain, and drowning in our tents we decided to get yurts and have had beautiful, dry weather every year since then. We know that if we went back to the tents the rain would join us, so we keep yurting it up and loving it.
Lots more pictures to come.



5 comments:
How fun! I have never seen a yert before. They look really nice and comfy.
I'm sure you had a fun weekend. Glad you're home, though.
Time to get ready for some BABIES to make their debut!
I am with Rachel...when are those babies making their grand entrance? I am so glad you were able to have one last camping trip...now you might want to think about RELAXING! :)
HOw fun, I love camping and even more when it doesn't rain.
Hope it was fun!
Post a Comment