The rest of the pictures from our camping trip this past weekend. We had a fantastic time, the kids got dirty, we roasted marshmallows and made s'mors, and had a lot of fun family quality time. We enjoyed the campsite that we stayed at.
The kids put on their suits and went swimming. The lake was freezing but they didn't care. It was a warm day for October, 70 degrees.
Embracing my enormity : )



9 comments:
You look GREAT! I can't believe you are almost there. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I love the picture of the family in the water, too precious!
Your family is beautiful! And you look beautiful. Your little dog is cute. Love ya
Nice beach pics! Next time you need to add the Saldens to your family tradition cuz that looks like sooooo much fun! I'll admit, I did think you were a little crazy for camping in October, but you proved me wrong.
I love the beach pictures and you look SO GOOD! I think you look way better than I do and I still have along time to go. :) I think the bottom two pictures of Busy are my favorite. She is getting so big...I just love her smile.
I love your enormity!☺
Your enormity=awesome! You look amazing! And Leigh&I decided that Isabel has gotten too big since we left. We want to be back there SO bad!
Looks like everyone had a fun time! The pictures are great! Makes me want to go camping.
Kirsten, you are NOT enormous. You seriously look sooooo great. I can't get over how good you're looking, REALLY.
I miss you. I can't wait for this week to be over and we can get together. I just miss miss miss my "Kissen".
You look amazing!!!! I can't believe that you are having twins. What a fun trip for your family.
Post a Comment