Monday, October 27, 2008

P's First Field Trip


Hopefully this post won't cause as much trouble as the last : )

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch with P's School
Busy and I got to go with him. Sorry the pictures are not better, I was a slacker.

The temperature outside when we left the house to go was 40 degrees, so I bundled the kids up and put gloves and hats on.

It took Busy all of 5 minutes to lose the jacket and gloves, with much protest from me she screamed, cried, and mommy gave in, we compromised on the hat : )

We fed the animals.We took a hay ride out the Pumpkin Patch, and picked out our pumpkins.Then we had a snack, this is Busy's friend Hana, she got to come along too.

P with his buddy at school, Busy of course had no problem hanging out with her too. It was so much fun, and I can't believe how big my little man is getting.

7 comments:

Renee said...

What a fun day for you. I am sure you were extremely tired when you got home. You have been a very busy person lately with the whole move. Hope all is well with you sweetie. Make sure you relax and take care of those babies.

Julee and Matt said...

So much fun and P and Busy need to stop growing. They look so much older since I was up. Love you and take care...I get to see you in a week! :)

Radke said...

What great pictures! I am glad you were able to go with them to the pumpkin patch. So fun!

And dont worry about the previous post. I dont think it was bad at all. I think it is great that people were able to express thier opinion and ask each other why they have that opinion. Discussing your thoughts is the only way to get people to understand your point of view. We dont all have to agree, and it is nice that we could all share our perspective without attacking anyone else's view. Love ya!

Tim and Lisa said...

What a wonderful day. Autumn has been telling me that today we need to go back to the pumpkin patch so she can go through the corn maze. What fun.

rachel said...

Talk about slacker mom... I haven't made it out to the pumpkin patch yet with the kids! I guess I'm just used to field trips getting me out there and the girls are too old to do those anymore. I better high tail it out there this week before Halloween.

So the political post... did you see all the comments on mine? I love it.

Margaret said...

Slacker Mom and Kirsten do not go together.

And, I'm pretty sure your kids are perfect. They are in my mind.☺

Dani said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the Pumpkin Patch! I like the transition from the heavier post about politics to something more light, like pumpkins! LOL!

I admit my feathers were slightly ruffled with one of the responses on your post about "Voting." I had just gotten home from Subbing in a 3rd grade class when I read that post and I was feeling so overwhelmed about getting back into teaching again! It can be a very rewarding profession to be in but it is also very challenging! I spoke my peace though. I really thought Max had a good point but I wanted people to read another point of view on the issue! And I totally agree with Nicole. People should be able to express their opinions and explain why they feel the way they do. I meant no harm to anyone! I think I know Max, and he is a nice guy :) Honestly, I usually avoid talking politics because I get riled up when I feel like people can't be respectful in their conversations! Can't we just listen to each other with open minds and agree to disagree on the issues we still don't see eye to eye on? I was blown away by some of the responses I just read in Rachel's post about politics! Wow! Some of those people need to simma down! I'm not as dooms day though. I'm ready for a new president and look forward to finding out who it's going to be!