So I once again have Internet, yeah!!!!! When I opened my e-mail I had 370 messages waiting for me. I will respond, it may take me a few days, but don't worry I will get back to you.
Anyways, onto the adventures... Let the updates begin. Before we moved into the house I wanted to get the painting done. I had a lot of help from Rachel, Melissa, Mom (aka Mary Ann), Eryn and Dad (aka Eric). We got it all done and I would not have been able to do it without them. Thanks again!!!! On day 2 of operation paint Mary Ann and I were painting. I could here P and Busy playing and went to investigate and find out where they were. I discovered them in the garage having a blast. I walked out to find that my children had been replaced by 2 smurfs... They had somehow figured out how to open a can of blue paint and my little van Gogh's had a great time painting themselves, each other, the garage door, the walls, the floor, some of the boxes we had already moved over and the door from the house to the garage. They were very proud of their work. Now I could have yelled, or gotten mad with the little trouble makers, but instead I laughed and grabbed the camera, what good would yelling have done really?? Mary Ann and I got to work on cleaning up, the kids of course were wearing BRAND NEW clothes : ) Which I was unable to save even with great lengths of effort on both Mary Ann and my part. I stripped the kids down to their underwear and got out the hose, as I sprayed my kids down in the front yard, in their underwear I could not help wondering what our new neighbors thought of us. What can I say we know how to make a good first impression. Here is the smurf proof, I know it could have been a lot worse : )



12 comments:
What a great mom! I think I would have done the same thing, grab the camera. I think I do that alot more now then ever before!
Oh...you are the best! I love you thought to get the camera. I can see how proud they are with their cute smiles, even though such a bummer about the new clothes!
Haha! Those are great! And the door looks like it is from a horror movie--except in blue. :)
I cannot even believe they did that. Man. I'm SO glad it wasn't inside on the carpet.
You are one patient woman!
LOL! Those are CUTE pics!! Yay for being able to get a giggle out of it. :-)
You are a very very very good mom!☺
That is awesome. Gotta love kids. Leave the hand prints on the door. It may sound strange but these are the moments we need to cherish. Love ya Jen
Oh no, that is so funny. I bet after thinking about it you wanted to scream. Not at your kids but the situation. Don't you just love kids. At least it was not inside the house.
Wow! I saw what was left after cleaning up and I am amazed how much you were able to get off. Good job! The rooms you painted look great.
I can't beleive you were so calm about it. Good job! This will make a great scrapbook page for their posterity!
If they had gotten into red paint would that make them communists instead of smurfs?
oh my goodness, your a better mom than I Kirsten...I would have killed my children...then taken pictures :) That is too funny
Post a Comment