Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Some Painting Party Pictures

I will make sure and post the before and after pictures of what we painted, I need to take the after pictures first : ) Here are some pictures I took during the three days that we painted.

Melis and Rachel morning of Operation Paint: Day 1
Delaney being soooooooo good.
Christian and Busy playing in the garden.
Letting the kids cut loose.
Little did I know what they would do the next day : ) See previous post.

Playing and having fun in the empty house.

The kids built a bed out on the back patio.

As you can see we had fun while we worked and the kids had a blast playing with their friends.

14 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Well of what we can see of the house it looks very cute. CAn't wait to see pictures. Congrats again on becoming grown ups.

Ott family said...

Congrats on becoming homeowners!!

Julee and Matt said...

What a nice looking backyard!! I can't wait to see it in person!!

ally&leigh said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have the internet back. We are excited to see pictures of your new house!! I love the garden!! and the backyard! and the little bits of the rooms I could see in these pictures.

rachel said...

Fun day!

Paula said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love it!!! :-) Love ya!

Margaret said...

What a good idea. If have a job that needs to be done, have a party. I think I will throw a organize my house/do my dishes/do my weeding party. Do you think anyone will come?! I can hope.☺

Margaret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

What great friends & family you have to come and help you paint. The kids looked like they had a blast too.

Radke said...

The house looks great! Congratulations on getting your first home! I can't wait to come and see it. If you need any more help, please let me know! Love ya!

The Cottle Family said...

How is the new house? I want to come and visit before your to busy with twins. I saw the picture of you and I at your shower, that was so much fun. Love April

Anonymous said...

Kirsten I can't believe your backyard it looks so awsome! And your kids in the paint is halarios. I want to see more pics of the house and you too! Love ya, Keni

Paula said...

I hope to come down for Julee's shower!! You'd better be there! I want to rub your belly! LOL! Love ya!

Teresa said...

I came back specifically to tell you that I have a better appreciation for the hard work you did in painting your house! I've been painting in our living room today, and I'm bushed! Good job, Kirsten. :-)