I promised to get the before and after pictures of our painting projects. So as promised here they are......
BEFORE
All four walls were red, don't get me wrong, I LOVE RED, but not this red it had a lot of orange in it and it made the room look small.
AFTER
P really wanted a Super Man room, he picked out the light blue paint, we found the border on the web, daddy put it up for him and he was so excited. While at Ross's Grandma discovered the Superman comforter and sheets, P was beside himself with excitement.
This room was cute and would make a great nursery, you can tell that someone put a lot of time and effort into this room. It just was not my style, so good bye bugs...
AFTER
We got the light pink up and I wasn't sure what to think. My dad did the master work with the stripes, Grandma, Eryn and I just filled in the sections he told us to. It turned out so cute. Jonathan put up the chair rail and it looks amazing, he did such a great job. I made the curtains but need to get a different rod for the bottom set : ) Busy loves her room.
Again so much thanks to Rachel, Melis, Eryn, Grandma H, Grandpa G and Jonathan for all of the hard work and help. I could not have done this without you, and I LOVE HOW THEY TURNED OUT!!!!! Thank you!!!!!
We painted the master bed room too, it wasn't as dramatic, I will make my bed and snap off a picture so you can see that soon too : )



7 comments:
Oh my gosh those stripes turned out GREAT!
The house looks wonderful! Congratulations on your new home. I know you will make many happy memories there! Love ya!
I love P's room. That is so cute!
I love both rooms. I really love the stripes!
Looks great!!!! :-)
CUTE! I love the stipes...
I love before and after photos. You did a great job. The rooms look wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment