Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cute Trick or Treat Bags


For Super Saturday at church 2 Saturdays ago I made these cute Trick or Treat bags for all 4 kids. They turned out really cute, I have the directions if anyone wants to make them, our amazing Relief Society President put on the craft and it was a huge hit. I have been in charge of the last 3 Super Saturdays and I am always amazed at the talent around me. The crafts are always cute and it is always fun to spend a day with the girls. Please send me any ideas you have or come across for next year.

4 comments:

Lefgren Family said...

I can't believe I am the first one to leave a comment! I love the bags they look so cute. Hope you had a fun Halloween. Love April

The Big B's said...

Those are so cute! I will take you up on that offer. I would love to make these. Love ya Jen

Tim and Lisa said...

Sherry made them for our kids. They are super cute. Lots of comments about them.

Stephanie said...

Lauri and I were talking about these bags... I would love the directions!
stanleyducks at msn dot com
Thanks!!!