We have been really busy this past week, so Grandpa was so sweet and had the kids over so they could carve their pumpkins. They had a great time and I am always so grateful to have 2 sets of hands on Grandparents in my kids lives, what a blessing it is. Thanks Grandpa for the fun day, I am in awe of what a fantastic Grandpa you are.
The kids and Snicker's with their pumpkins. Busy's "meow" pumpkin", Grandpa's scary face pumpkin, and P's "evil guy" pumpkin.



5 comments:
CUTE! We love Preston's evil guy. And Snickers looks very thrilled to be a part of the picture. :)
The pumpkins turned out great. Great job P and Busy!!!
Your dad is awesome. What special memories they're creating together.
Awesome! Time did go by pretty fast the past couple weeks. We never got the chance to carve ours. We kept planning it and time got away from us. Tim was glad though, he is not a pumpkin carving dad.
How fun! I love the kitty pumpkin.
Post a Comment