While P was at school, Busy and I went to Daddy's work and did some trick or treating there, I did not bring my camera, so when I figure out how to get the pictures off of my Blackberry I will be sure to share them, anyone know how?? Busy had a great time, she was the only kid there while we were their so she loved being the center of attention. She was a beautiful ballerina. More photos to come.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Lets Get This Party Started
While P was at school, Busy and I went to Daddy's work and did some trick or treating there, I did not bring my camera, so when I figure out how to get the pictures off of my Blackberry I will be sure to share them, anyone know how?? Busy had a great time, she was the only kid there while we were their so she loved being the center of attention. She was a beautiful ballerina. More photos to come.
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
FUN! We bought candy and did not get ONE trick-or-treater. I was very disappointed. Wish we could have been there to see them in their costumes!
Hey, I recognize that handsome Ninja-man! Looks like a fun party. I can't believe that you are a month from delivering twins and are still runnin' around and CAMPING~~~ you are like a superwoman!
Post a Comment