Ill be honest, I was for McCain, but I think Obama has a lot of great views and I think he will do wonderful job leading this country. I fully give my support and prayers to president Obama. Thanks Kirsten for standing up for your views. I may not always agree, but I will always respect that.
I am excited and full of hope! Both speeches given at the end of election day were great! McCain was so gracious and really set a good example of putting differences aside and coming together as a nation! Obama's speech was inspiring! I feel like we're getting a fresh start. I really hope that we all can stand together and be positive as we start this new chapter of American History. YES WE CAN!!
You are so wonderful, Kirsten. I love how confident you are in your beliefs and opinions... but not being judgmental towards others' beliefs and opinions that are different from your own. Love you!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
4 comments:
Ill be honest, I was for McCain, but I think Obama has a lot of great views and I think he will do wonderful job leading this country. I fully give my support and prayers to president Obama. Thanks Kirsten for standing up for your views. I may not always agree, but I will always respect that.
Kristen
I am excited and full of hope! Both speeches given at the end of election day were great! McCain was so gracious and really set a good example of putting differences aside and coming together as a nation! Obama's speech was inspiring! I feel like we're getting a fresh start. I really hope that we all can stand together and be positive as we start this new chapter of American History. YES WE CAN!!
WE LOVE THIS VIDEO! I keep watching it over and over.
You are so wonderful, Kirsten. I love how confident you are in your beliefs and opinions... but not being judgmental towards others' beliefs and opinions that are different from your own.
Love you!
Post a Comment