The year Jonathan was born there were 3 other cousins born that year and he has pictures of them all together called "The Crop of ___." So since this past year there were 4 grand babies born Grandma wanted to get pictures of The Crop of 2008, and Aunt Jackie was nice enough to come take pictures of all 4 girls in their cute dresses that grandma bought them. We did this the day after Christmas so the girls were 6 weeks old.
Miss E
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
So cute!
I don't know if I can ever get tired of looking at your kids! Thanks for sharing the Crop of 2008.
Those are great pictures! I really love the one with all of their heads together. What a great pose idea.
They look so cute in their dresses :)
What a yummy crop! Can I come over to your cabbage patch and hold 'em again? Thanx for sharring them with me! I love them!!!
I love these!!!!!!!!!!!
That looks like a Grandma's Heaven.
Adorable!!! I LOVE those dresses too!!!
I always think their names are misty and missy...I know they aren't really but...that's still what I call them!
Dang, those are all adorable.
They are way to cute...and I think you need to come to Utah ASAP so I can see them and you. :) I miss you and tell those little girls not to grow too fast before I make it up to visit them. Love you!
OH MY WORLD! Those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! You have some precious gifts.
Oh my goodness! I knew you had two other kids, but they are so close in ag aren't they!? How far apart are they?! WOW! They are so adorable! You have your hands full--but it's like I tell people when they try to tell me I have my "hands full"! I just smile and say, It's worth every minute! :)
They turned out so cute, you will cherish those pictures forever. April
I love the matching dresses. They are so cute, and your girls are so beautiful.
I know this is a super old post but I was looking back on your page. What cute babies! I love all of these pictures. Whoever took them did a wonderful job! I love them!
Post a Comment