Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Girls

Yesterday I snapped off a few pictures of my girls and thought I would share. Great Grandma these are for you.
Miss Busy
Miss E
Miss T, look at those cheeks.
Miss T, Busy and Miss E
Miss T, Busy and Miss E

Miss T, Busy and Miss E



Miss E & Miss T
Miss E and Miss T, almost 3 months old and are so full of smiles.
2 weeks ago the girls had a check up and everything is fantastic. Miss T weighed in at 10 lbs 1 oz. and Miss E weighed in at 9 lbs 13 oz. They are growing up so fast and are both able to role over from their back to their tummy's.

6 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

What a great family you have. I love the pictures of the the girls. Can't wait to meet them!

TimothyandJessica said...

They're starting to smile for the camera! How cute!!

Paula said...

Gorgeous girls!!!

Julee and Matt said...

Oh heck...these girls are SO cute. I love all the smiles and I am just dying to come visit them!

Renee said...

I can't believe they are already three months and they are rolling over. I love, love, love their great big smiles. Take care K.

Lakes are Great said...

Love the pictures! Do you ever mix them up?? THey look the same :)