Your girls are getting so big already. I love the sibling pictures. I subbed in Nursery on Sunday, and could only identify Busy as Busy. I had completely forgotten her name! I'm just so used to reading about her on your blog. :-)
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
9 comments:
I can't believe how big the girls are getting!!!
Oh, they are so cute!!! All 4 of 'em!
They seriously are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. You can tell that O man and Busy love being older siblings.
They are getting way to big...all 4 of them! I miss you guys and keep the pictures coming.
Your girls are getting so big already. I love the sibling pictures. I subbed in Nursery on Sunday, and could only identify Busy as Busy. I had completely forgotten her name! I'm just so used to reading about her on your blog. :-)
I am loving the babies smiles Kirsten! Your kiddos are stinking cute.
They are SO cute!
OOOH! They are all so adorable! Give them some big kisses for me! Love ya and miss ya!!!
I'm back. When Lauren gets over the chicken pox and i am done with this strep throat, let's do pictures!
Post a Comment