They were all looking at daddy.
So what do I have to report after 3 months??? Hmmmm...
So with 2 babies:
Just because one sleeps 6 hours straight that doesn't mean the other one does, or that their older siblings do.
I am still not getting a lot of sleep and 3 months of little sleep does take it toll at times, but the girls make up for it with lots of smiles and coos.
I can tell you what they want by the way they cry.
I can tell who it is that is crying.
I laugh when someone argues with me about who is who, you will never win, I spend way to much time with these girls for you to stand a chance.
I spend close to 8 hours a day nursing and do wish I had magic powers so the dishes could be washed and the laundry folded while I sit and enjoy my babies, but that is not the case. So, I always have dishes in the sink and laundry in the basket needing attention, but that will just have to be the way it is for who knows how long and I really don't care.
It never fails to surprise me when I get spit up on, you would think I would learn.
I change so many diapers that I rate them, they get bonus points if they get my moneys worth with how full it is.
The need for a nap trumps my guilt of too much t.v. time for P and Busy.
And I have met some really kind people who open doors for me, and have many wonderful friends and family who I know will help whenever life feels a bit overwhelming. Thank You!!!



14 comments:
What great pictures! I just love these little girls...and can't wait to meet them. Let there be dishes and laundry and stuff all over the house. I can't believe the girls are three months already...Hugs and kisses to everyone!
Oh my goodness, that first picture is SO much like Isabel, that is so cute! And I think you are doing a wonderfully, amazing job. I definitely think you are wonder woman because your house always looks superb, you always look superb, and the kids are always busy. But, if you ever want to get some peace and quiet sleep, you know that Leigh and I would love to have the kids over or go do something with them. Love you! :)
What fun pictures. I can't believe that they are 3 months old. How fun. I love your descriptions of daily life. You are too cute.
Oh, you guys, they are SO adorable! I can't believe it has been three months already. I can't believe people actually argue with you about who is who. Like they would know better than the mommy. I am glad you opt to spend time with the kids instead of worrying about the dishes and laundry. There will always be time for those things, but your kids are only kids once and you don't want to miss out. You are a wonderful mom and your kids love you dearly. We do too:)
They DO melt my heart with their wonderful smiles! I love them!!! And by the way... when is the last time your dishes or laundry smiled at you with love? It can wait! Love you, Jenn
They DO melt my heart with their wonderful smiles! I love them!!! And by the way... when is the last time your dishes or laundry smiled at you with love? It can wait! Love you, Jenn
Oh my friend, you are doing such a phenomenal job as the mother of all 4 of your little angels. I admire you, girl, so very very much.
They are CUTE! And you made it through the 4th trimester- its the hardest in my opinion. It can only get better from here. Ah yes...the laundry and the dishes- Pres. Monson gave a great quote about that at the last conference (look at my postpartum 101 post). You go you awesome mama of twins!
They are so big! And so beautiful!!! You are very blessed and I am so happy for you. Miss ya!
Your family is beautiful! I have twin brothers, when I watch family videos I was calling them by the correct name. But standing back and watching I wonder how I did it. How do you tell your girls apart? How dare people try to argue with you as to who is who.
Your kids are completely adorable. They are getting so big. You are such a great mom.
Oh my, such a beautiful family! I can hardly stand it. Look at those eyes. 4 gorgeous children and 2 amazing parents.
I feel like P is really getting out numbered with all the girls! And I can't believe how long busy's hair is!
The pictures are so beautiful! What a great momma you are. Those kids are so lucky.Love to you all!
Post a Comment