What is this you ask?? This is our Friday night pizza night entertainment, well at least this particular night... Uncle Leigh had a latex glove and what can I say we were laughing and encouraging him. Luckily dad took a picture so the rest of you could get a good laugh too. Aunt Ally works her baby whispering skills on her eager subjects.
I loved seeing some rare photos with you in them! My friend! You look blissfully happy, and I don't even detect lack of sleep eyes! You're amazing! But, they made me miss you like crazy... The one of little T playing with J is just precious! And I can't believe how big P is getting!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
You look SO good! The kids are way to cute and Ally looks so good holding these babies!
T sure loves Daddy. So special.
I loved seeing some rare photos with you in them! My friend! You look blissfully happy, and I don't even detect lack of sleep eyes! You're amazing! But, they made me miss you like crazy... The one of little T playing with J is just precious! And I can't believe how big P is getting!
Post a Comment