
So Jonathan, my dad and father-in-law put together our new play structure. The kids love it, and once again we are so glad that we have this big backyard that the kids can play in. And we made sure we got a play structure big enough that we could play on it too : )


Tuesday morning, it was a bit cold but I bundled up Busy so she could go out and get some play time, while there was a break in the rain. P-man was at school.

There is a picnic table and sand box.

Having LOTS of fun.

The rock wall

Enjoying the sunshine, and yes that is my silly girl in the buff. I was inside nursing the babies when I look out to see a very white object (Busy) going down the slide head first. Yes she is a free spirit. She tries to take off all of her clothing at the park and I never let her, so I guess we are meeting half way.
10 comments:
WOW! I want one! First we have to redo the back yard. It is so unlevel and rocky that it is dangerous. But some day! How lucky for your kids to have it! Great job guys! The girls are getting so big, and cute as ever. I think it is amazing how silly people can be when they see babies. They ask me sometimes if Alex and Autumn are twins. HAHA. They are 2 years apart.
What an awesome play structure! I'm glad that you have that for the kids. I love reading about your free spirit, Busy. I have one of those, too. His name is Henry, and he would be a nudist if I allowed it.
Nice! Can I come play? I love that Busy is still a free spirit, that is way she is so fun!
How fun. It will be nice to have this summer especially with the little ones. I bet taking all four of them to the park would be a nightmare by yourself, but this will be doable.
Busy cracks me up! She IS a free spirit! Gotta love that girl! She is so cute! What a cool play structure! Right in your own backyard! That's awesome!
I love this thing!!! I was going to comment on how she has clothes on but then the last picture ruined it! :)
What a great play structure!!! I bet your kids just LOVE it!!! YAY for backyards! Love you!
What a fabulous play structure!!! I am so jealous of your great back yard. a rubber ball and cozy coup car are the only means of entertainment in our backyard.
That's pretty cool that your DH, father in law and Father put that together for the kids. That is going to be super fun in the summer too if you put a wading pool at the bottom. LOL
Wow, your backyard looks bigger than my backyard, but then again I haven't gotten out my tape measure yet. I need to figure out how to make my backyard as fun as your backyard. ;-)
I love the play structure! I wanted one that big but M said no. I bet the kids love playing on it.
Post a Comment