Thursday, October 15, 2009

11 Months Old

They Are:
content
happy
funny
smiley
giggly
messy
mischievous
daring
brave (they have to be with busy and p-man around) : 0
cute
smart
heart warming
hungry
sleepy
cranky
darling
amazing
and we love them more then words can say.

I am always amazed at how fast they grow. I was even aware of it this time and it still amazes me at how fast the past 11 months have gone. How can my babies be so big??
Photobucket
Miss E pulling apart a hat I was making : ) Always such a big help. It makes a really cute picture though.
Photobucket
Miss T our happy go lucky girl.
Photobucket
Playing nicely?? Yes at least this time. : )
Photobucket

Photobucket
Now these 2 love to take eachothers toys : )
Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss E
Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at all those teethers : )
Photobucket

6 comments:

Tia Hopper said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! They can't possibly be 11 months old already! I keep thinking they're like 5 months or something, wow! I'm really stunned right now! STUNNED!

Paula said...

I can't believe they are 11 mos old!!!! They are just gorgeous! xoxxoo!

Derrick and Melissa said...

They are adorable!!! I can't believe they are that old already. Wow!

Dani said...

Man, time flies! What cuties!

Teresa said...

I can hardly believe that it's been 11 months already! It's always so fun seeing you with your babies - all four of them! I'm impressed with that hat you made!

Radke said...

They are just too cute! Can't believe it has been 11 months already. Crazy how fast time flies.