I could eat them up! I wish I could in fact! I LOVE, LOVE the matching outfits! I love doing that any chance I can. I'm starting to be able to tell them apart...they're getting destinctively different features thank goodness! :) Help a girl out here.
It blows my mind that the twins are almost a year old! Where has the time gone? All three girls are adorable. I never realized that E and T had hazel eyes.
Oh, I miss my sisters. They'll laugh at those pictures someday. Love the pictures. I didn't realize how blue Isabelle's eyes are and how hazel the girls are!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
9 comments:
Very cute!
They are so cute!
I could eat them up! I wish I could in fact! I LOVE, LOVE the matching outfits! I love doing that any chance I can. I'm starting to be able to tell them apart...they're getting destinctively different features thank goodness! :) Help a girl out here.
It blows my mind that the twins are almost a year old! Where has the time gone? All three girls are adorable. I never realized that E and T had hazel eyes.
Oh, I miss my sisters. They'll laugh at those pictures someday. Love the pictures. I didn't realize how blue Isabelle's eyes are and how hazel the girls are!
Look at those cute girls! Are your babies really almost a year old? I love, love, love, your little blondie- look at that long beautiful hair.
I think you don't have enough girls. They are just so dang cute!!!
Those sisters have a lot fun times ahead! They are so cute!
Those girls are just too cute! So lucky to have them in your life. Not to mention Preston. What a wonderful family you have.
Post a Comment