Congrats to my baby Borther, you know him as Uncle Ian or Tio Ian. He's engaged to a wonderful gal. Emily, but you will know her as Auntie Em. : ) I am so excited for you both. Emily we love you and I am over joyed that you will be joining our family. So much to do, wedding bells this February or March. Congratulations guys!!!!
What a cute couple! How exciting for your family! Mike's little sister is getting married in February! She was only 12 when I met Mike. Time sure flies!
I saw the two of them together in church the day the Primary did their program. That was my first inkling that it was "serious" since I am soo out of the loop. Love it. Congrats to both of them. Both come from really great families.
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
9 comments:
What a cute couple! How exciting for your family! Mike's little sister is getting married in February! She was only 12 when I met Mike. Time sure flies!
Wow, that was fast! He knows what he wants and gets to it! :)
That's exciting!
WHAT?!!? This is exciting news! Congratulations you guys.
I saw the two of them together in church the day the Primary did their program. That was my first inkling that it was "serious" since I am soo out of the loop. Love it. Congrats to both of them. Both come from really great families.
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting.
What?!! I should have tried harder when we were playing phone tag... Congratulations to your family!!
ian is a very very very lucky man.
Post a Comment