Well life has been great here, in a week my babies will turn a year, yikes!!! I can't believe it. I have big plans for birthday fun. I will make sure and post lots of pictures. My dear friend Kristen was kind enough to come take some pictures, here are a few of them. I love them!!! Thanks Lady you totally rock.: )




Sunday, November 8, 2009
Big Girls
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
They are SO cute and I can't believe that they are going to be 1 already. I love you and miss you!
They are so cute! They are getting so big! I can't believe they are going to be a year already. Love you!
So great, Kirsten! I love their dresses! Lona got the brown with flowers when she was little and I think it was my most favorite dress. I wish I had one for every size! I sure love Carters! And a year, seriously?!
Kristen has major talent.
As do you and Jonathan creating these lovely little creatures.
Priceless Kirsten, I love them!
Post a Comment