Every year Grandma and Grandpa host a Halloween party at their home. Grandma thinks of lots of fun things for the gradkids to do, the kids wear their costumes and play with cousins and have a great time. This year was no exception.
Miss E our little Elephant
Fun Fact: I made this costume with lots of help from my mommy-in-law for P-man's first Halloween. Busy wore it her first Halloween too and Miss E wore it the night of the party and Miss T wore it for trick or treating.

Miss T our little Girafe
Busy was Sleeping Beauty
Getting set up for a very spooky meal.
The only picture we got of P-man, out of costume of course : (
Busy with her cousin Charlie
Sara, Charlie and Busy
Love this one
Uncle Stephen
This face seems to be genetic : )

A rare picture of Grandpa
Our host
Thanks for a wonderful party and all the hard work you put into it. Love you both!!!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Annual Halloween Party
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
First of all, LOVE the picture on top of your blog. Love, Love, LOVE it!!! What a stinken' gorgeous family. Second of all, what a cool party!! I'm so jealous. I love the cauldron on the table!
cool party! (those goblets are awesome!) loved all the new pictures--especially the new family picture!!!
Wow they go all out for Halloween, it looks like an awesome party. Your kids look so cute in their costumes. April
LOVE IT!
Where do I begin? First-you had twins!! They are adorable and their costumes are really great- nice work. It is so fun for me to read to blogs of people I love.
that all looks like so much fun...thank you for your kind words.
thanks sweetie, so do you!
Post a Comment