Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Miss E and Miss T Turn 1

So we had a big party planned with all the family, but it is Mid November and the begining of cold and flu season so we had to reschedule it and then ended up cancelling it so, the following Monday we were going out for Grandpa's birthday so we had a joint birthday party. By this time both Great Grandma's were here so we were very blessed that they got to celebrate with us.

Photobucket
Ally, Emily and I made the cakes. Emily was over til close to 2:00am and Ally was over till 4:00am putting these cakes together, thanks girls!!!!

Photobucket
the top of the main cake
Photobucket
Miss T's cake
Photobucket
Miss E's cake
Photobucket
Miss T
Photobucket
Miss T with Great Grandma
Photobucket
Great grandma Mary's first time meeting the girls

Photobucket
Miss E and Miss T
Photobucket
Notice Busy off to the side digging into the other cake while the adults aren't looking : )
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Such a good pic of Grandpa
Photobucket
Miss T and Tio Ian
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss E with her burnt hand : (
Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss T and mommy
Photobucket
Miss E and daddy, Aunt Ally made each of the girls a cute ball. Eva is opening hers, Aunt Ally is very talented.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tio Ian and Auntie Em

6 comments:

rachel said...

WOW! The cakes are darling. And I totally believe you were up all night doing them. Such hard work. I sure love ya! You're a good mommy.

The Lunatics said...

Wow, The cakes turned out great! Sorry you had to stay up so late only to have the party canceled. What great Aunts E & T have. Can't believe they are over a year already. You are a great mom!

Kim said...

Wow, and I assumed Melissa Luna made those cakes...good work ladies, I am way impressed!

You survived a year of twins! Wow time flies- they are so cute.

Kristen Moss said...

So fun! Those cakes were ADORABLE. absolutly fantastic. You guys do such an awsome job!

I cannot beleive that they are one. OMGoodness. This year has seriously flown by. I cannot beleive it. You are probably just as shocked.

Watts Family said...

Very cute Cakes!!! I bet they did take a long time!!! Your girls grew up fast!

Radke said...

What a fun birthday. The cakes are AMAZING!! You all are so talented. Glad great grandma got to come and see you all.