"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
7 comments:
What a cute laugh!!! I love the movies! Your family picture is adorable!!! Love you!
That is too cute. I love the little giggles. They are getting soo big. It goes by way to fast!
AWESOME!!! I LOVE Busy's dancing! Skills!
thank you :) I love your updates so keep em' coming :)
How cute, I love the miss E's laugh, it just makes my day to hear a cute baby laughing. Your Birthday cakes turned out so cute!!! April
What perfectly happy little girls you have!! What happened to E's hand??!!
Too cute! Love E's little laugh!
Post a Comment