Dad and I took the kids to the Aquarium a few weeks back. We had a great time, and grandpa is always a lot of help with the kiddos. Here are some pictures.
P-man and Busy were really excited to see the Sea Lions and they put on quite the show for them.


This picture was taken just after we had recovered Busy, AGAIN. She kept wondering off. I had the stroller and Miss E and Miss T, Grandpa had Busy and P-man. Grandpa was showing the kids the smaller tanks and telling them all about them. When I turned to check in Busy was no where to be found. Grandpa thought she was still right next to him. I left Grandpa with the other 3 and started franticley looking for her in the crowded rooms. I must have had that look of a frantic mother because a volunteer asked if I was missing a little girl. A wave of relief, but no the little girl was Busy's age but not Busy. The search continued. She was found and I was a wreck. She is our little free spirit, always wondering and giving her parents heart failure. The other little girl was reunited with her family also. Will I survive Busy the preschool years?? Can teenage years be even harder? : ) Only time will tell I guess : ).



The kids really enjoyed this little play area, so much we went there twice and spent a lot of time there both times.


I wanted a picture with all 4 kids which I did get, but never with all 4 looking at me, of course.

Grandpa and Miss E

They have a feel tank, which Miss E, Miss T and Busy just wanted to climb right into, they didn't of course but I could tell the volunteers were keeping a close eye on us.

You can see Busy wondering off in the picture, that child I swear. : )
I told the kids that we were going under water and they needed to hold their breaths. This is P-man holding his breath. Busy had wondered off and Grandpa was catching her while I took this picture.
The sharks, I told everyone we should put one of these in our house, wouldn't that be awesome??
We had a wonderful time and I was so happy Grandpa took a day off to go on a adventure with us.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Visit to the Aquarium
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
First of all, I love and miss the Newport Aquarium! The little one we went to down here was so lame compared to it! :) Second of all, I'm glad I'm not the only one to lose my child! I have lost Lylee a few times and it puts me in such a panick. Oh, and it makes me feel like a bad parent and I only have two! :)
Post a Comment