We love Silver Falls, it is a beautiful place and has a hike for everyone, including Busy and P-man. Jonathan skipped and stayed home to install the rest of our new windows. That's right folks he put all new windows in and they are wonderful. He even replaced the 12 ft. sliding door, with the help of Grandpa and Uncle Leigh. They look beautiful. So we were sad that daddy didn't join us, but glad to have him install the new windows and he was happy to have kiddos out from under foot.
We loaded Miss E and Miss T into the back packs, which they enjoyed most of the time.
Aunt Ally and Miss T
Mommy and Miss E
Uncle Leigh the photographer.

The path takes you behind the waterfall, super cool.
Nana being very kind and carrying Busy's backpack.



Miss T, happy to be out of the backpack after our hike.
Thanks Ally, Leigh, and Grandpa, for taking turns caring Miss T and Busy.
We had a wonderful adventure and the kids had in the words of P-man "the best adventure EVER."
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Hiking Silver Falls
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
We miss Silver Falls so much! Having gone to school outside of Salem we went there all the time when it was nice. Jeremy especially misses it so much... maybe this summer. :)
Love Silver Falls. I hope we can make it back this summer. Your kids are adorable. And new windows that is awesome.
Kirsten, I can't beleave that your kids are getting so big. I am going to be spending most of the summer in Oregon because Tyler is doing an internship in Nevada and working like crazy so I am going to stay with my sister. We will have to get together. I can;'t wait to see you!
I LOVE Silver Falls. It is such a pretty and easy walk. Looks like you all had a blast! I love the pictures on the side of your blog. Those girls of yours have quite the personality:)
What a great day. I have enjoyed many memorable days at Silver Falls. I have also decided to spend my next birthday at your house- for breakfast.
Post a Comment