I know this post is a month late, but my baby turned 6 and I wanted to share. We started the day with special birthday breakfast. I made my own attempt at the doughnut cake.
Such a special guy. P-man has been changing so much this year. He is reading at a above 1st grade level (he's only in kindergarten.) He is such a great big brother. He is kind and caring and is always doing nice things for others. He bought Busy a toy with his allowence and will read to Miss E and Miss T. He gets his sisters snacks all the time, much to my dismay, yesterday it was peanut butter sandwhich crackers, but after they had eaten those he handed over the entire jar of peanut butter : ) I do appreciate how independent he is and am grateful for the help so no I don't get upset. The day after his birthday he ran in to our room and gave me a big kiss and told me "thanks mama, for the best birthday." I love him, he is my tender heart.
The day of his b-day he informed me that he wanted Chinese for dinner. I made Korean chicken, fried rice, crab and cream cheese won tons, and egg rolls. Ally helped me prep all the food and being the totally awesome Aunt she decorated P-mans Wii/ Mario birthday cake. It turned out awesome. Thanks Aunt Ally!!!




The party bash, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Ally, Uncle Leigh, Auntie Em, Tio Ian, Nana and Grandpa all came to celebrate with us.
Ending the birthday with Auntie Em reading some books. Thanks Auntie Em.
Happy Birthday P-man!!!
Love You!!!
Your Mama
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
P-man Turns 6
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
They grow up way to fast! I love the donut idea I am totally going to have to steal that for Kases birthday.
What great pictures of his special day! That cake looks awesome! Happy Birthday, P-Man!
Post a Comment