The Big 4!!!!
Where has the time gone?? Our sweet Busy, she is stubborn and sweet. Kind and messy, I mean really messy, she has such a creative mind that messes are a under statement at the hurricane effect she causes on a minute by minute bases. I've resolved to doing a once a day pick up, because I was getting to stressed out trying to keep the house in some orderly state between the time she woke up to the time she went to bed. So I am learning to embrace her messiness. She is so smart and makes me laugh, I mean to the point of tears, she really is a (messy) light in our lives. Did I mention she likes making messes?? J/K She loves to be read to and really loves to spend lots of time with me and her sisters and brother. Right now her and Miss E are constantly walking around the house holding hands and playing together. It warms my heart. She is such a daddy's girl, and you will often find her snuggling her daddy, especially when he comes home for lunch. She is a mad women on her bike and can not get enough time outside. She is a fashion diva, always dressed up in all of her fancy clothes and dress up shoes, with jewelry and lots of hair stuff. We love our sweet Busy girl.
Started the birthday off with birthday breakfast. Melis and I had just finished our work out and then picked up the donuts, it seemed so wrong some how. However I didn't eat any, so I guess it wasn't wrong. 
We usually let the kiddos open a few gifts from us in the morning so they can play with them on their birthday. 
Then we had Birthday party/ pizza night at Nana and Grandpa's. It worked out her birthday landing on pizza night, made the birthday dinner easy because all she wanted was pizza.
More dress up clothes, she is in heaven.
Busy really wanted a peanut butter and jelly birthday cake. Aunt Ally helped me, and we decided that we should make sandwich cakes for all the kids, it was super easy. We used peanut butter, butter cream to frost the cake, and black berry jam for the filling. Yummy!!!


Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!!! You're beautiful and amazing and truly mean the world to us. We are so happy that you're part of our family, you complete us. Love you!!!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Happy Birthday Busy!!!
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Very cute girl and all grown up... She looks like she had a great day!
BTW - I know you have nicknames for your kids on your blog to keep them anonymous, but you did realize that Busy's name is written all over that adorable Peanut butter and Jelly cake that you posted pics of??? :-)
I love seeing your birthday posts. Your cakes are so creative. I wish we lived closer, her and Lylee would be pals, especially with that Tinkerbell outfit. Also... now I really want a doughnut!!!!
How are our little girls 4 this year? ha ha, love the birthday cake, you ladies did a fabulous job as usual--it is always fun to see what ideas little ones come up with :)
What a great cake. Your family is adorable. I wish we lived closer so we could get together more often. What a happy place you are at right now.
I love the cake, what a great idea! Happy Birthday, Busy! You are adorable!
Post a Comment