One of the many wonderful things about living in this area is all the u-pick fruit around. And one of our many favorites is blueberries. 
I love picking blueberries when my kiddos are this age. They can't shove enough in their mouths and they are so cute eating all of our labors : )
Miss T
P-man, boy does he need a hair cut : )
Miss E eating out of my bucket in a shady spot.





Aunt Ally
Nana
Miss T


Miss E

Grandpa and P-man.
We had a wonderful day and went away with yummy yummy berries. I wish I could say we made all these delicious things but my kids just ate them all : ) before I could make anything.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Picking Blueberries
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What I would give to share that afternoon with you guys... I heart picking blueberries.
What great pictures! I always love taking the kids to pick strawberries and blue berries. It's fun for all of us! Looks like you have been having a fun summer so far!
Post a Comment