Deep breaths.....
Like all Americans I have made some New Years resolutions this year and at the top of this list is weight loss.
So as you all know I'm a work out fanatic, like a crazy women I love to feel the burn and do crazy amounts of it. However you would think that my body would reflect this life style, sadly no... So I'm going to do something that I have never done before and that is weigh in to you, my peeps. SCARY!!!!
So I really want to see a huge removal of weight this year, (like ALL of it) so here I go.....
Wait did you think I was going to tell you all how much I weigh?? HA HA HA HA suckers, I'm crazy but not that, crushing my soul, crazy. However I will give you a week by week break down of the pound removal process. And to quote the amazing and wonderful Marnae "I want this body to scream "HEALTHY, SEXY, GODDESS" She is in there somewhere:)"
So on top of my exercise, I'm also going to make small changes each week and hopefully see a CHANGE!!
This weeks change: no eating after 9pm, yikes!!! Will see how it goes.
Also I have a group of outstanding ladies that are going on this journey with me.
Now wait I haven't been the best blogger as of late, so how will I do this when I can't even keep the pictures up to date of my kiddos and our life?? Well that brings us to another NYR, being better about blogging ; )
Wish me luck!!!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Am I really going to do this???
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You are awesome Kirsten. I will be right there with you the entire time. Warrior Dash here we come!
Good luck! While you are losing the weight....I will be getting insanely huge. :) You can do it! I wish I was there to go work out and all that with you!!
thanks ladies!!!! Ally I wish I could give you hope but being prego with 2 at a time whacks your body out. I hope this is not true for you though.
Warrior dash!!! I'm excited, Natalie is going to do it with us too.
You'll do great! I know you will!! That's one of my NYR also...let's hope I can do it! Love ya girl!
Thanks Paula!!!!
good luck!! We are doing the same thing at our house except we said no eating after 7:30 (ack) - I have to start a bit slow but i've got a LONG way to go so I need to get started!
You can do it! Our NYR are similar. I made it to not eat past 7:00 pm (except for book club nights of course) and it is HARD! I drink lots of ice water to keep from munching. YOu will do great at this.
HOLY CRAP is Ali pregnant!? I had no idea . . !!! Congrats!
Post a Comment