Friday, January 28, 2011

Shed the Fat

Best diet plan ever... Well maybe if you want to feel like death. As I told you all in my last post, I had a bit of a tooth ache last week. Since I couldn't chew anything, not even cottage cheese, I ate soup, yogurt and pop cycles. And I was feeling so sick I hardly ate any of those items. So I wasn't surprised when I got on the scale and saw a 5lb loss. But when I went back to the scale after drinking my normal water in take each day and eating better a couple days later it was only a 3lb. loss. I weighed in last night and it was at 3 lbs. So this really was not a realistic week as far as dropping the pounds on my part. But I've been eating well, now that I can eat again and I'm excited to see what next week brings. I'm also going to email a few of my pals with my food journal each day, yikes!!!

Week 1: -3.4 lbs.

4 comments:

Paula said...

That is amazing!!! I'm super excited for you! :-)

Radke said...

Good luck! It is so hard to lose weight, but I like the food diary and sharing it with a couple of buddies. It will help you keep track of what you are REALLY eating while making you accountable to your buddies. I am sure this will work great for you. Keep us posted on your success:)

Kim said...

It sounds like I need me a big old tooth ache! lol. I am so glad you are feeling better, that sounds awfull my dear. Hey, at least you got a 3lb weight loss out of it right.

Ging said...

I am a month late- I hope you are not still sick. I love your new photo. Come back to us........